1. Before using the balance car, first check whether the various parts are normal and whether there is sufficient power. This is the key to ensure that you can use it normally.
2. The next step is to turn on the switch of the balance car. Don’t get in the car immediately after turning it on. Wait about three seconds on the spot to let the top of the balance car run by itself. Then try it with one foot to see if it works.
3. After normal opening, it is generally recommended to wear protective gear, knee and elbow pads, and helmets. Then start getting in the car. Don’t get both feet up at once when you get in the car. It is difficult to find balance. The correct way is to step on the right pedal with the right foot and the upper end of the car to lean against the right calf and swing the knee joint back and forth with a little pressure. Let the car move forward and backward, practice repeatedly, and control the car proficiently before proceeding to the next step.
4. After getting in the car, lean forward slightly to find a balance point, stand up straight with your legs, chest up and head up, don’t be too nervous, don’t look down at your feet, be sure to look ahead. Then open your arms to find the left and right balance, lightly press your toes, and move forward slowly. Practice it a few times and it will run smoothly.
5. The next step is to stop. Do not decelerate sharply when parking. Normally lower the speed slowly, press your body slightly down or lift your toes up, and the car will slow down or stop completely. Special reminder, when riding, it is not easy to move forward or brake too much, so as to avoid falling.
6. Generally, the balance car has over-speed protection. It will alarm when the speed exceeds 12 kilometers per hour, and stop power supply when the speed exceeds 18 kilometers per hour. At this time, the car will be in a free movement state, which is very dangerous! So don’t drive too fast!