|Headlamp led tail lamp||Yes|
|Product Name||Mobility Scooters|
|Smart Type||Mobility Scooters|
|Color||red, blue, silver|
|Feature||degree of climbing to|
Features of four-wheeled scooter:
1. Reversing: Mainly consider the user’s inconvenience and can move in a small space.
2. Automatic brake: Mainly consider the user’s reaction speed and the degree of hand and foot. The brake can be braked by releasing the switch.
3. Larger power: mainly considering the degree of climbing to prevent the car from slipping at the start.
4. Slow speed: The main consideration is that the speed is too fast, and the user will easily slip off the car when encountering obstacles.
5. Standard voltage: 24V. This is an international practice. Of course, the technology is updated, and whether there will be any changes in the future is yet to be verified.